Job no: 996323
Work type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Aus - Melbourne
Categories: HR / Training
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the preferred contractor for construction, which will begin in 2018 following planning assessment.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets.
We aim to maximise the potential of all our people. This means having an inclusive culture that values and sustains diversity and a work-life balance. To achieve this, we are focused on:
- Embedding flexible work practices
- Providing development opportunities for our women
- Leaders championing and supporting our females to succeed
- Actively looking to attract and promote women into non- traditional roles and putting support structures in place to help them succeed.
About the Opportunity
As a result of an internal promotion we are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to support the delivery of the West Gate Tunnel Project.
Typical Tasks and Responsibilities
- Applying standardised templates prepare HR and IR related documentation including but not limited to probationary period letters, statement of service, parental leave letters, onboarding surveys, Right of Entry Reports.
Assist with communicating programs including preparing and distributing correspondence and information
Booking of meetings and taking meeting minutes
Consolidate project resource data and prepare monthly reports and weekly dashboard.
Collate Monthly report submission for broader HR & IR Team.
Run reports from the various HR systems, Oracle advanced use of Microsoft Office (predominately Excel) to organise and present data for the HR team and the Executive Leadership Team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Human Resource Management or similar required
- Knowledge of human resource and recruitment systems will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of human resources processes and concepts will be highly regarded
- Well-developed communication (verbal & written) skills tailored to the appropriate audience
- Previous experience in Oracle or Chris21 will be highly regarded
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend