Quality Coordinator - Tunnels
Job no: 996251
Work type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Aus - Melbourne
Categories: Administration / Support / Secretarial
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the contractor for construction, which began in early 2018 following planning assessment.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project will include:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from eight lanes to 12 between the M80 Ring Road and Williamstown Road;
- Building a 2.8km eastbound tunnel and a 4km westbound tunnel under Yarraville;
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Constructing an elevated road along Footscray Road to the Port of Melbourne;
- Major new cycling and pedestrian paths.
We aim to maximise the potential of all our people. This means having an inclusive culture that values and sustains diversity and a work-life balance. To achieve this, we are focused on:
- Embedding flexible work practices
- Providing development opportunities for our women
- Leaders championing and supporting our females to succeed
- Actively looking to attract and promote women into non- traditional roles and putting support structures in place to help them succeed.
The primary purpose of the Quality Coordinator is to provide administrative support to the quality team, including maintaining project reporting requirements of regular and repeated quality related items.
In addition to the above, other key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain electronic format of quality documentation on Aconex such as work lots and construction documentation package.
- Coordinate quality documents collection and help closure of lots through the agreed process
- Assist with communicating quality process through process training and reporting on quality items.
- Consolidate quality data including but not limited to lots NCRs, CPRs, CPGs etc. and prepare weekly / monthly reports. Collate Monthly report submission for broader QA & Delivery Team.
To be successful you will ideally have the following experience and capabilities:
- Qualifications or experience in an administrative role or equivalent.
- Experience in the construction industry highly regarded
- Experience in reporting and trend analysis
- Knowledge of Quality Management processes in a construction environment
- Reporting, auditing and risk management procedures and processes
- Skills in monitoring, reviewing, reporting and continuous improvement on performance and compliance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Power BI and Office 365 applications
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend