Job no: 994794
Work type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Aus - Melbourne
Categories: Planning / Scheduling / Project Controls
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the contractor for construction, which began in early 2018 following planning assessment.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project will include:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from eight lanes to 12 between the M80 Ring Road and Williamstown Road;
- Building a 2.8km eastbound tunnel and a 4km westbound tunnel under Yarraville;
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Constructing an elevated road along Footscray Road to the Port of Melbourne;
- Major new cycling and pedestrian paths.
We aim to maximise the potential of all our people. This means having an inclusive culture that values and sustains diversity and a work-life balance. To achieve this, we are focused on:
- Embedding flexible work practices
- Providing development opportunities for our women
- Leaders championing and supporting our females to succeed
- Actively looking to attract and promote women into non- traditional roles and putting support structures in place to help them succeed.
As the Document Controller you will manage all areas of document control. The documents may include design documentation, confidentiality agreements, various instruction, and reports on safety, quality and the environment.
Your key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Implement workflows and collate, issue and receive documents in accordance with project requirements for the development, review and approval of design documentation and all other procedures, instructions, product certification and records that are subject to review and approval
- Record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors and the project office
- Work across the Project team to provide support and guidance across Document Control.
- Ensure current versions are maintained of all documents subject to revision and ensure current versions of documents are issued to required project parties
To be successful you will ideally have the following experience and capabilities:
- Higher School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent experience in Business or Administration
- Extensive experience in document management systems
- Advanced computer skills
- Records management
- Knowledge of project management systems and processes Experience in project environment or equivalent industry
If you fulfill the criteria and think you have what it takes to be successful in this role please submit your resume by following the links below.
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend